New safety guidance for using your Sow Clever Ltd Kit
We have published new safety guidance for using your Sow Clever Ltd Kit and must make you aware of these changes. The kits were on sale from May 2019 – September 2020. All kits sold are affected by these guidance changes.
- The kits are not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- The kits contain small parts (seeds and compost plugs) which are a choking hazard to children.
- The kits must be used with adult supervision at all times.
- The seeds and compost plugs are not for human consumption and must not be eaten.
- The compost plug consists are manufactured entirely from coir pith, a by-product of the coconut industry.
- Always wear gloves when handling compost products, as it can be a skin irritant and can cause an allergic reaction. If your skin comes into contact with the compost, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- If swallowed; seek medical attention immediately, taking the seed packets, product information sheet and packaging with you.
If you have purchased any of these kits, and require further guidance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our information page: https://sowclever.co.uk/product-safety/
- We have updated our product information card inside the kits and website with this new guidance.
- We now include a WARNING! – CHOKING HAZARD – small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years sticker on the back of every box and on the product information card.
Sow Clever Ltd apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your cooperation.